NINE REASONS TO BUY THE NEW FLETCHER HANKS BOOK
Just this week Fantagraphics released Paul Karasik's new book on Fletcher Hanks, I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS. Fourteen prime Hanks stories plus biographical information on the artist and why he was the way he was - it's a must-have for anyone interested in comics, art, civilization, or planets. And to celebrate this release we're giving you nine good reasons you should buy this book.
1. Evil geniuses, slumping accomplices, and vague threats of menace!
2. Leopard Women from Venus surfing space lizards and firing intensified comet blasts from head guns!
3. Robots who plan to change Earth girls into Leopard Women via changing their Earth minds!
4. The sternum-crushing grasp of Stardust Justice!!
5. The fact that when operating on Earth women's brains to change them into Leopard Women on a stone table in a cave, the robots are careful to wear masks.
6. I can't tell if this is an amazing pictorial representation of the nightmares you have when your fever is around 102 degrees, or the Greatest Heavy Metal Album Cover Never Made.
7. It's not enough to slam the villain against the crest of the giant wave he made to destroy New York - while you're at it, go ahead and disintegrate him.
8. Photoreferenced hydrocephalic youths cheer Stardust!
9. Aren't they all narrow escapes? You don't need to wait until the next issue of (WORD DELETED), you can get all the Fletcher Hanks you can handle at your local bookstore or comic shop! Just barge in the door and holler "I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS!!!"
This has been a completely unsolicited testimonal. Fletcher Hanks artwork is courtesy the collection of Dr. Haydn Sikh. Find out all about the new Hanks book at fletcherhanks.com
Now you can buy Stupid Comics merchandise from the Mister Kitty Stupid Store, your One-Stop Stupid Shop!!
PREVIOUS STUPID COMICS
NEXT STUPID COMICS
BACK TO STUPID COMICS INDEX
BACK TO MAIN INDEX